Date(s) - 02/10/21
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Parents have the greatest influence over whether their kids use drugs and alcohol. Knowledge and Communication is key! In this talk you will learn the following:
- At what age should you start talking to your children about drugs and alcohol. How do you do it at different ages and stages of their development.
- What to do if your child is already using drugs/alcohol.
- What drugs are more dangerous for your child to experiment with and why.
- Is there such a thing as age-appropriate experimentation?
- Marijuana, Alcohol, Vaping, Opioids, Cocaine and other drugs in a nutshell.
This talk is full of practical tips/resources and is relevant for parents with kids or young adults of ANY age as well as for grandparents, teachers, administrators, community leaders, and counselors.
Register here for this FREE webinar with Dr. Alicia Farrell