Date(s) - 02/03/21
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
We are raising our children in complicated times where performance is valued over character. In such a competitive world, parents, educators and leaders are unwittingly passing on to their children pressure to be perfect. In turn, our children are feeling inadequate, anxious, overwhelmed, stressed, scared and tired. This talk is designed to address how we arrived at this place and what we can do about it. You will learn:
- The pressure our kids are under to be perfect and how we got here.
- How we counterbalance this pressure to ensure well adjusted children with grit and resilience.
- What the difference is between stress and anxiety. How to recognize each in our children and tools to support them as they learn navigate these emotions.
- When and when not to seek professional help. When and when not to use medication.
- What the relationship is between the pressure to be perfect and the nationwide increase of anxiety disorders, addiction, and suicide in our children
It is time for change. Knowledge is key. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn!
Register here for this FREE webinar with Dr. Alicia Farrell