Date(s) - 04/05/17
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Nathan Hale-Ray High School Library
In order to care for yourself you must carve out time when you would normally be taking care of someone or something else. This doesn’t always feel comfortable or possible, right? Whether you are a parent, educator, counselor or mentor to children of any age you are a caregiver and this workshop is for you. It will be full of practical tools and scientific data to motivate you to take better care of yourself. You will learn:
- How caregiving influences a person’s health and wellness.
- What your biggest barriers are to self-care and what to do about them.
- The difference between denial and avoidance in self-care, and why it matters.
- How to know when you are depleted and need to make changes.
- The secret sauce for making effective and durable changes in your life.
This workshop will be interactive, fun and engaging. Come for your own good. You deserve it!